Senior Care Options
Everyday people like you are the individuals who call us. Our Oregon in-home care services are designed to assist seniors, people with disabilities, new parents, individuals recovering from illness, injury or surgery, those in need of long-term or short-term assistance, and anyone who finds themselves lacking enough time to get everything done in a day.
Personal attention and flexibility are paramount to our home care solutions. We understand that people’s needs are as individual as they are. We provide on-site evaluations, customized solutions, and one-on-one personalized care.
Home Care Makes Sense:
- Home care is an economical alternative to an assisted living or nursing home.
- The security and comfort of being at home is often the best medicine.
- The little things we do make a big difference.
- We offer you more choices.
- Because you determine what services you need and how often, we can design a plan to fit within your budget.
We Can Assist You
At Home Care Group caregivers are there for you, to help with everyday tasks that allow you to live independently, regardless of where you call home. Whether you’d like help for a few hours a day or need 24-hour care, our caregivers are available to you. Our responsive staff is on call to quickly accommodate your request for service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.