We provide evaluations in your home to determine your specific needs. Each person’s needs are individual and we take time to discuss your personal care, housekeeping, homemaking, and other issues. We work with you and your family to develop a care plan encompassing all of your needs.
What does At Home Care Group do?
We provide caregivers to people in private residences, retirement communities, or wherever home is located in the Oregon area. Our services are of a medical and non-medical nature, and we often work in conjunction with other community organizations or family members to provide services.
The services we offer include:
- Personal care services (bathing, dressing, feeding, grooming, incontinence care)
- Homemaker/housekeeping services (housecleaning, meal preparation, laundry, grocery shopping, errands, pet care)
- Registered nurse services
- Registered nurse care management
- Registered nurse delegation
- Medication assistance (medication set-up & reminders, blood glucose monitoring, subcutaneous injections)
- Transportation assistance
- Respite care
- Assist clients with mobility constraints
- Alzheimer’s & dementia care